What to expect when attending a worship service.
- How can my kids participate in worship? Youth Church for all Middle and High School students gathers at the Chapel next door to the Worship Center at 10am. Kindergarten through 5th Grade experience church together, worshipping, learning, and participating in activities in a group setting. PreK kids engages with each other in their own classrooms through fun teaching videos and activities. Our Nursery staff are eager to meet and care for your littlest ones, birth to 3 years old. Our hosting team can escort you to classrooms locations once you arrive at the Worship Center building. More about Kids at Village.
- How should I dress? Come as you are! Our community worships in a variety of styles. Casual clothes are welcome.
- Where should I park? Parking is available on the church campus. The North (upper) lot is directly connected to our front door and Worship Center lobby. The East (lower) lot connects to our our lower lobby. The South lot connects to Children's Village. Our hosting team will guide you.
- Where do I go after I arrive? The Sanctuary is on the second floor of the Worship Center building. Our hosting team is ready to great you with a welcome gift and will help you find a seat.
- What can I expect in a service? We are a multicultural community and are blessed to worship in many heart languages. You may see languages you don't know on the screen or sing songs with us in a language other than your own. As our community grows, we want to know each other personally. Congregation members - Villagers - share their stories and testimonies weekly with us in service and you'll notice we enjoy a slightly longer than normal greeting time.
- How long are services? Our services are typically no longer than an hour and a half.
- English isn't my preferred language, can I hear the teaching in my language? We offer live translation in Spanish and Korean for our Sanctuary Sunday 10am service. Download the Audio Fetch App and connect to the Translation wifi once on our campus. There are also audio devices available for borrow in the lobby.