1. Open the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. Search for AudioFetch
3. Download AudioFetch. You may need to type in your Apple ID password or phone password to begin the download.
4. Before you open AudioFetch, your device needs to connect to the Translation WiFi in the Village Sanctuary. You must be in the Worship Center to connect to the Translation WiFi.
Connect To WiFi
1. Open your phone settings and click WiFi.
2. Choose the network named “Translation”. *You must be connected to this WiFi network, not the VBC network, for AudioFetch to work.
3. Enter Translation WiFi Password: village1
3. After connecting to “Translation” WiFi, open the AudioFetch app.
*Note: When you open the app for the first time, it will ask for permission to connect to networks. You must click yes.
• You may now choose which language to listen to by scrolling through the channels.
• For the sake of those around you, please use headphones when using the app.
• The “Translation” WiFi does not offer an internet connection. You will not be able to use the internet or adjacent apps while on the Translation WiFi. If you phone notifies you there is no internet, that’s okay!
• You may tune into the translation app and not hear anything. Some portions of our service do not have translation. If you don’t hear anything, listen for a few more minutes.
Need instructions in Korean or Spanish?