1. Open the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. Search for AudioFetch
3. Download AudioFetch. You may need to type in your Apple ID password or phone password to begin the download.
4. Before you open AudioFetch, your device needs to connect to the Translator WiFi in the Village Sanctuary. You must be in the Worship Center to connect to the Translator WiFi.
Connect To WiFi
1. Open your phone settings and click WiFi.
2. Choose the network named “Translation”. *You must be connected to this WiFi network, not the VBC network, for the Translation app to work.
3. After connecting to ”Translation”, open the AudioFetch app. You can now choose which language stream to listen to by scrolling through the channels.
*Note: When you open the app for the first time, it will ask for permission to connect to networks. You must click yes.
• For the sake of those around you, please use headphones when using the app.
• The “Translation” network does not offer WiFi connection. If you phone notifies you there is no internet, that’s okay!
• You may tune into the translation app and not hear anything. Some portions of our service do not have translation. If you don’t hear anything, listen for a few more minutes.