July 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating indefinitely
Thank you for your interest in the Village Distribution Center. Our Distribution Center serves numerous non-profits with various needs, including:
- Meals on Wheels serving senior adults
- Homeplate Youth serving homeless teens
- IRCO serving refugee and immigrant communities
- WIC serving young families & single moms in Washington County
- Oregon Food Bank serving migrant camps in Washington County
Please drop by and donate! We are located in the Village South Gym. Take Village’s south entrance and pull up to the south doors gym doors, under the overpass. Our volunteers will come out with a cart to help you unload any and all donations.
Please visit our site to learn more about what our community needs.