Village Distribution Center
Thank you for your interest in the Village Distribution Center. Our Distribution Center serves numerous non-profits with various needs, including:
- Meals on Wheels serving senior adults
- Homeplate Youth serving homeless teens
- IRCO serving refugee and immigrant communities
- WIC serving young families & single moms in Washington County
- Oregon Food Bank serving migrant camps in Washington County
The Village Distribution Center is open to receive donations Tuesday-Friday, 9:30am-4:00pm.
330 SW Murray Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97003
(take the south entrance)
Questions? Email John Jordan.